21 June 2010

Cetacean Sanctuary Research 5 (14-20 June)


Thank you to all the Tethys crew for a wonderful week. It was a lifelong dream to see whales and dolphins in their natural habitat, and you have made that dream come true. It was a privilege to be part of the conservation project to protect these wonderful animals, and you are all so passionate in your work, it is truly inspiring. I hope you continue to shape the future for cetaceans in the Mediterranean. Many thanks also for the great food, wonderful company and great care you took of us.

Tracey (UK)

---

Thank you so much for this great experience!! There’s only one word to describe it: wow!! The whales are just so beautiful. And not only did I enjoy the actual spotting, but also the lectures that were really interesting. Again thank you 1000 times and go on fighting!!

Olivia (CH)

---

Una bellissima nuova esperienza grazie anche alla passione che Elisa e il suo staff รจ riuscita a trasmetterci. Un augurio per sempre nuove conquiste. Ad maiora!

Vincenzo (Italy)

---

I don’t know where to begin! These two weeks have been amazing. The cetaceans were beautiful, the food was delicious, and the people were unforgettable. This trip far surpassed my expectations. Tethys and staff, thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity. I will hopefully see you again next summer

Syd (USA)

---

What an amazing experience this has been. Thank you for two great weeks of action-packed fun! I come away with an increased appreciation for the world around me and for conservation efforts on land and sea. I hope many more people get to experience the overwhelming happiness that a program like Tethys has to offer.

Mallory (USA)

---

This past week has been without a doubt one of the best. Whether we were out at sea or visiting Monaco, every moment was eccezionale. The people were great and a special thank you to all the staff who make this unforgettable experience possible. I leave this with a greater appreciation for all the whales and dolphins out there and I hope to be back soon!

Laura (Canada)

---

I learnt so much and met so many amazing people. Thank you so much to everyone, particularly to the crew and staff of Tethys. I think the work you are doing here is fantastic and I am so glad that I got to play a small part in it. Hopefully see you next year!

Cordelia (UK)

No comments: