23 June 2011

CSR-04 (June 6th- 12th): a volunteer's comment


"Thank you so much Tethys crew for an unforgettable experience! These past two weeks have been so amazing. At first I was nervous because it had been my first time travelling to Europe and I did not know what was coming in for me but Tethys research has more than exceeded my expectations of the trip. It was absolutely fabulous! I truly believe I made genuine friendships here on the boat and I want to thank the staff for making the environment so comfortable and friendly. The sightings were also amazing, especially because I have never seen cetaceans in the wild before. I just want to say thank you so much for everything, and I will never forget Tethys, Italy, & summer 2011."

Anna (New Jersey, USA)

Following link is for participants of this week's expedition, showing the ship's route, pictures of some of the sightings and of some moments of the cruise which were memorable (or even not...)

Ai partecipanti al turno è dedicato uno spazio con il percorso effettuato durante la settimana, le foto di alcuni avvistamenti e qualche immagine dei momenti da ricordare - importanti e non.

No comments: